RE: [Emerald] Emerald v2.5.322

Bernard Andrys ( (no email) )
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:37:19 -0500

> This doesn't make since to me, unless you were using 2.5.316 to do
> this.

We're using 2.5.278 for batch out and 2.5.294 for everything else. We
haven't downloaded anything since so I'm sure there are no 2.5.3xx clients.

> Does the customer have an expire date, or is the expire date blank?
> I'll try to reproduce this and see what I can come up with.

I'm not sure if this actually duplicates the problem (which happens when
creating invoices before batch-out) but I can cause the problem on demand by
selecting "Invoice Next term" on an account. The first invoice created is
$14.95, select "Invoice Next Term" and a second invoice for $29.90 is
created.