RE: [Emerald] PPP multilink

Greg White ( GWhite@bctelco.com )
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 14:16:44 -0800

After we set up multilink within our Cisco terminal servers, all we had to
do was to add the Port-Limit attribute to the account types that we wanted
to be able to utilize multilink PPP. We set the value to 2 to allow them to
use two phone lines simultaneously. I'm not sure whether it is necessary,
but we also set the loginlimit to 2.

Thank you,

Greg White
ISP Network Administrator