Re: [Emerald] Security Configurations and Privileges

Eric ( ejensen@accnorwalk.com )
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 13:12:56 -0500

Dale,
What about the issue of limiting access to MBR's and the group can still
access, create, delete, etc. (please see my previous post)
Also, is there something we have to give the op group access to, so that
they can click "none" on the "Setup Charge" when creating a new sub
account? Right now, the way we have it set, when the op group creates a sub
account, the setup charge is not listed, and if they click save, an error
pops up "Pro-rate failure: The query and the views in it exceed the limit
of 16 tables", and there is a charge of $0 added to their account.

Thanks for the help.
Eric Jensen