Re: [Emerald] SQL Error in Admin 2.5.315

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 08 Dec 1999 11:11:48 -0800

Beachlink Administrator wrote:

> I am attempting to add a new service for a specified domain. When I fill in
> all information and attempt to save, I get the following error messages...
>
> SQL Server Error: 233 The column Taxable in table AccountTypes may not be
> null. State= 2, Severity= 16
>
> ...then...
>
> Save Failed!
>
> Is it me or the Admin?

Both. :) I believe in the early 2.5 installs, there was a errant script
that
included a field called Taxable in the AccountTypes table, when there
should
not have been such a field (maybe even a 2.2 script).

To work around it, go into Enterprise manager, Edit the AccountTypes
table,
and add a default value for the Taxable field and save the changes.
This
should allow you to create the new service.

Dale