Re: [Emerald] Promblem with E-Mailing invoices

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 02 Dec 1999 15:22:58 -0800

Daniel Wood wrote:

> When I log into a Windows NT machine using my user name (as a Domain Admin)
> and then log into Emerald with my user name anbd send out E-Mail invoices
> everything works right. When I log into Windows NT using a different user
> name (still a Domain Admin) and into Emerald with my user name the E-Mail
> invoices are missing the City, State, Zip and some of the wording at the
> bottom of the invoice.

There is a known problem with the invoice.rpt that will cause the
city/state/zip to disappear. It has to do with the way Crystal puts
strings togetther (if one is NULL, it makes the whole string NULL).

There is a fixed invoice.rpt on the ftp site that should resolve
this problem.