RE: [Emerald] Mo' problems...

Nathan Haywood ( nhaywood@whro.org )
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 22:32:02 -0500

It won't let you delete the service type until after you delete the
Service Type Default Radius Attributes.

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Bob's Lists
Sent: Monday, November 29, 1999 4:18 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: [Emerald] Mo' problems...

I've been going through the configuration of this new install.

Why won't it let me delete SLIP, as an accounting 'service'.

It's not an issue that some customers in the MBR's are set up for SLIP,
because there are NO MBR's set up yet this is a brand new install...

I get SQL Error 208: Invalid Object 'ServerPortAccess'. Presumably, it
is
trying to delete it from Server Port Access in the RadiusNT
configuration -
why is it unable to do so?

Regards

Bob