Re: [Emerald] Authenticating to multiple terminal servers

H. A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 18:20:55 -0500

Dale:

Username at 209.113.165.254 is clonsber with exodus. The CT on
telnet is 209.113.165.197 and uses Howard and skoorb (note
capital in Howard). Thank you and I'm sure Kurt would appreciate
anything you can do, but I KNOW I would.

Howard A. Brooks, CC & BW - IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net