Re: [Emerald] Daily Online Time Limited store procedure

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 21:19:08 -0800 wrote:
> Find out the problem, RadiusNT will check the RadGetConfigs first, if it
> return nothing then it will check RadGetATConfigs, I was thinking they will
> check both, did not have enough attribute in the individual subaccount, so
> the user can never login.
> I modify the stored procedure as following, I can login and disconnect user
> as desired.

The performance of this can not be that great. I wouldn't recommend
hitting the calls table during authentication for anything. What you
might do is use a seperate table (check out the timeusages and
tables) to keep a running tally for each user over the current time
period. Then you can modify the calls trigger to update the table for
that user, etc.