Damn, now you tell me...
I've got the new setup (proc) that was posted and yea, I'd have to say if
yours works leave it alone... It caused a little panic here after the
change... especially since I decided to do it while I was out of town...
just had to test that remote management...
Anyway, before we made the change I couldn't just put an email address in
the Email field and then have that account be able to get mail... after the
change it works OK.
Since we have virtuals that don't have many email addresses this works well
as we don't have to create Billing Groups, etc. to handle them.
Be sure and check the permissions on VerifyMailUser after (if) you make the
Hope that helps, David
>Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT
>IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com
>For more information about this list (including removal) go to:
For more information about this list (including removal) go to: