Re: [Emerald] ICVerify credit card integration

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:23:11 -0800

> Gabriel Sponsler wrote:
>
> We are just starting to use Emerald as our billing system. The sales
> rep
> from ICVerify said that we would need a "integration partnership
> program"
> (answer & request format).
> Is that an extra "program" that we get from Emerald or does Emerald
> "talk"
> directly to ICVerify?

I have no idea what that is. :(

With the normal IC Verify for Windows, Emerald will write out a
batch file (configured in the admin). Then you start up IC Verify,
and select the "process offline batch". Select the file emerald
wrote out and IC Verify will process it, and write a results file.
Emerald reads this results file in and updates the accounts
accordingly. Failed transactions will appear at the bottom of
the batch window for you to manage.