Re: [Emerald] NTMail to Mailsite Migration Tool

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:02:15 -0800

SysOp wrote:

> Kelly Wright wrote:
> >
> > I am ready migrate but had a few questions. Does the tool move all domains
> > over with the IP assignment used in NTMail? If so, then does everything
> > come up with out any changes to the box after running the tool? Just wanted
> > to be prepared. We have 200 domains running on NTMail.
>
> Where can info be found on this "tool". We also will be migrating
> shortly.

We used it a while back to go from NTMail to Mailsite. It pulled all
the mailbox information over within a couple minutes. I think the tool
only pulls the mailbox information (ie, you have to configure the
domains
and then use the tool on each domain).