Re: [Emerald] Domains & Mailboxes

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 14:28:02 -0500

What I need to know is what exactly do I have to do with a domain to get it=
ready for this?

Do I add it to domain, billing groups...etc.

Is there anywhere to get a step by step.
Emerald docs are lacking. I don't have the time to just sit around and=
play with it til I figure it out.

If I but any software I get a manual that tells me these things.

Just point me to the docs that tell how do do this and I'll read em.

Thanks,
John